Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Unexpected Image appearing when adding or editing a question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Trav Owers
    Trav Owers
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    contributor
    2 pts
    @towers9815

Good Morning,

I am currently having an odd issue in Lectora Online.

If I edit any question an image is added as part of that question. Despite no image being selected. The image is graphic for a button what was part of the course in an earlier version.

So when I edit question text in Question Creator. I am sure that image with question = None

I click OK and then an image is now part of the question.

I can delete or modify the image (as it is part of the question).

If I go back into the question it still says Image with question = None.

<span>I recognise the image so I deleted it from my resources but it still appears as part of a question.</span>

This happens to all question types. But this only happens in this one course. If I create a question in another course it is ok.

If I copy that question across to my course and edit it the image appears again.

I can add an image of my own for the question. Such as 1 pixel clear image and Lectora retain this. But I still can’t delete this image as well.

Of course if I add a new question it contain the image. It uses the older button image, not the 1 pixel clear image.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Many thanks for you advice and support

Attachments:
    #297201 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Daryl Fleary
    Daryl Fleary
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    contributor
    wise owl
    verified member
    17 pts
    @dfleary

I have not seen this and would recommend contacting Support to report it as a bug.

As a workaround, try intentionally selecting an image (any image). Then edit the question and select “None”. See if that corrects it.

– – Daryl

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #297379 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Trav Owers
    Trav Owers
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    contributor
    2 pts
    @towers9815

I did get around this.

I ended up replacing every  indistance of the image with blank image. Then going to my resouces and deleting all unused images including the problem one.

I then removed the blank image from my questions. And Lectora retained this !

Thanks for the help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.