Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Updated Google Fonts embed code no longer recognised

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eoin Walsh
    Eoin Walsh
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @ewalsh.3688

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been using custom fonts in Lectora Online for a while now (using the HTML Extension inserted above my AU, set to type ‘Meta Tags’) using the below code:
    <link href=”https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cabin|Open+Sans|PT+Sans|Source+Sans+Pro|&display=swap” rel=”stylesheet”>

Today (18/08/2020) I wanted to add two additional fonts, and noticed that the Google Fonts site now shows an updated links code to use (addition of a 2, maybe a new API?):

<link href=”https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Pangolin&family=Schoolbell&family=Cabin&family=Open+Sans&family=PT+Sans&family=Source+Sans+Pro&display=swap” rel=”stylesheet”>

Unfortunately it looks like the new code isn’t working for me, and appears to no longer use a pipe-character separated list. Adding my new fonts to the older style of code is still working for me.

Has anyone else noticed this at all? Unsure whether to log a support call for this or not?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Eoin Walsh Eoin Walsh.
    #449457 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    73 pts
    @wheels

Thanks for reporting this we’ll write up a ticket and get this patched.

#449727 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Eoin Walsh
    Eoin Walsh
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @ewalsh.3688

Thanks Joe, looking forward to testing out the code in future update 😊

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.