Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Updating Results Slides (Scores Not Showing After Questions Updated)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JOHN POTTS
    JOHN POTTS
    beginner
    intermediate
    @jpotts1922

I am new to Lectora Inspire 12 and have been making edits on an existing course for a client in Inspire 12.  Part of the edits they needed were to update questions on the assessments for each chapter.  After I updated the questions, the scores for each chapter won’t display.

As I mentioned I am new to Lectora, was handed this project by another company, and was assured the edits would be simple.  I’m sure it’s a simple solution for someone who knows Lectora well, but I have search for hours and have come up empty handed.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

#306379 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

You can zip your files and share them at that way? I’m not able to get to course files because the file type is not being recognized on the community.

#306414 Score: 0
    Profile photo of JOHN POTTS
    JOHN POTTS
    beginner
    intermediate
    @jpotts1922

I’ve uploaded a zip file to http://www.elearningninja.us/HSEY/files.zip.  It contains everything in the folder for the project.  If you could direct me how to fix the Knowledge Check or Results in Section 1 (whichever is the issue), then I could probably take care of the other sections.  Right now, if you take the Section 1 Knowledge Check and get every one of them right, it still sends you to the FAIL page with a 0% score.  Thank you so much for taking a look at it for me, Jennifer!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of JOHN POTTS JOHN POTTS.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of JOHN POTTS JOHN POTTS.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.