Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers videos jump left in tablet when navigating

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jabc
    jabc
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    1 pt
    @jabc

I’ve just noticed that my mp4 videos jump left only in tablet when navigating to an adjacent page. I have popup text appearing from events in the videos. The videos and text look fine in desktop and phone views. When the video jumps left, it is actually moving to the correct x coordinate. When playing, the videos are appearing to the right of the set x coordinate, which is wreaking havoc with alignment with other elements on the page. In other words, the tablet is not appearing as it does in Lectora in a live environment.

Anyone else have this problem or know a solution? I’m assuming this is a bug…I’m submitted a Support Case with a video of my experience with tablet view, showing the video shifting left.

#354407 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jabc
    jabc
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    1 pt
    @jabc

UPDATE: Without seamless play selected, the jumping issue with videos on a tablet is resolved. At least this is an interim fix for me! Thanks to Thomas Voss! @tvoss2968

However, I think this is some type of glitch with Seamless Play option that will hopefully get fixed soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.