Since the update I’ve gotten a few weird errors that weren’t showing on friday. Not fully sure if it’s from the updates or if I did something to cause this when I was mostly just working with text and questions this morning.
At first the project was acting fine, but then it started acting weird with the bottom scrollbar disappearing, after publishing some times the screen would be show up as the phone setup but still think it’s under desktop setting. I started getting a popup about property “bRespDesign of null” error, there was another one involving the progress bar, and then the 1004 error happened. I haven’t been able to find anything on these errors, what could cause them or how to fix them.
Currently I can’t preview or publish my project, and the Error Check button is disabled.