Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Suggestions When are the new buttons going to be fixed??

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jayseventwo
    jayseventwo
    beginner
    intermediate
    2 pts
    @jayseventwo

I really like the idea of the new buttons that came with Lectora 12, and now with the latest update you can save them to re-use, but unfortunately they still look rubbish on high-res devices (Retina iPads etc). The text is all blurry and so are the button edges.

I was originally under the presumption that they were SVG, so I couldn’t understand why vector images were looking so bad, but on looking at the outputted code again this morning I see they are also converted to an image, with the image being placed over the SVG area. Why is that? I understand some older browsers do not support SVG, but my browsers all support modern standards, so I should theoretically be able to see the SVG buttons.

It is much better looking to create text boxes as buttons, but I would like to use the built-in Lectora functions where possible.

#298781 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    336 pts
    @ssneg

I’m waiting to the the next version of Lectora. Since it’s geared towards mobile devices (and most of them have 2x and 3x physical resolution), I hope it has some love for retina screens.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #299022 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jayseventwo
    jayseventwo
    beginner
    intermediate
    2 pts
    @jayseventwo

Good point Sergey – fingers crossed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.