We use TalentLMS as our LMS. It works no problem with SCORM but we decided to try out using xAPI but the completion doesn’t seem to register. I’ve asked over on their side and after some digging around the response they gave was this:
“The problem is that your package does not send the unit_id GET parameter, because it gets striped out by the js code in the <span class=”il”>xAPI</span> zip.
The bug lies in file tincanfunctions.js, line 697, the unit_id parameter is striped out because it is read as integer and not as string.”
I’ve already submitted a support ticket with Trivantis on this but my last three emails asking for an update weren’t replied to.