Let’s talk about all things design and educational. Focusing on research and practical application, we can brainstorm ways to enhance the world of instructional design. What challenges have we run into? Did we overcome those challenges? Together, we can consider all things design and what it means to be an instructional designer.

Research Support Request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zoa Bonofiglio
    Zoa Bonofiglio
    beginner
    intermediate
    LUC16 Attendee
    advanced
    Group Member
    curious george
    wise owl
    group mod
    LUC17 Attendee
    contributor
    6 pts
    @zbonofiglio8739

Hello Designers,

As some of you may know, I am working on my dissertation and exploring corporate curricula development and the use of adult learning theories in instructional design practices. So, I have a request as I am in need of volunteers to participate in my research. If you are able, willing, and/or interested, please contact me and I can get you signed up as a participant for this most important and relevant research study. I will be able to share more information with you privately. Essentially, I will ask you to participate in a questionnaire, interview, and/or possible focus group. All participants will be anonymous in my study with only myself knowing actual identities.

Please contact me at bonofigliozoa@gmail.com and I will get in touch with you personally.

Thank you!

Z.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #408492 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    113 pts
    @jvalley4735

You know I’m down!  Also try posting it in the Official Lectora User Group on LinkedIn.  Sending you an email in 3….2…1

#408520 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Zoa Bonofiglio
    Zoa Bonofiglio
    beginner
    intermediate
    LUC16 Attendee
    advanced
    Group Member
    curious george
    wise owl
    group mod
    LUC17 Attendee
    contributor
    6 pts
    @zbonofiglio8739

Thank you Jennifer! I will be in touch once I have IRB approval and will have more information to share.

🙂 Z.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.