This group is for the support and knowledge sharing of Lectora (Publisher, inspire, or Online) users who also use Cornerstone as their learning management system provider.

White Screen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Janet Waterstradt
    Janet Waterstradt
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    Group Member
    contributor
    @Waterstradtj

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>When publishing a course to our pilot Cornerstone LMS, we get a white screen. We are able to bypass the white screen and get to the course if we remove one of three .xml documents. We keep the imsmanifest.xml, CourseName.xml, and remove the one titled _tobj646400.xml. Removing this file results in a non-critical error. Does anyone know what the removed file does? We didn’t have this .xml file in previous courses we published. I don’t know if removing the file is a good solution.</span>

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Has anyone else encountered the white screen and what did you do to resolve it? A co-worker also encountered the white screen with her Storyline course, and she was able to resolve by sliding a bar all the way to Flash mode, but of course, I don’t have that option.</span>

#405494 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Janet Waterstradt
    Janet Waterstradt
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    Group Member
    contributor
    @Waterstradtj

This issue was resolved when I changed the compatibility view in our Cornerstone LMS to “None.” Everything plays perfectly now.

I hope this is helpful to others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.