The Community is bustling with activity, and to show our thanks we wanted to award your achievements with digital badges. Starting today, you’ll be able to earn a badge when you complete certain tasks. Here is a complete list of the badges, along with the actions necessary to earn them.
- Friend Finder: Accept a new friend request.
- Lectora Beginner: Watch our Lectora 101 series.
- Product Reviewer: Review one of our products.
- Testimonial Writer: Submit a testimonial to email@example.com on how you’ve created inspiring eLearning with Lectora.
- Trivantis Community Contributor: Reply to a forum post 5 times.
- Trivantis Community Beginner: Register and activate your Community account if you’re new or by logging in if you’re an existing member. (If your computer is set up to remember your login information, you may need to log out and log back in to achieve this badge.)
- Trivantis Community Intermediate: Watch the Community demonstration.
- Trivantis Community Advanced: Comment on our welcome post.
- Verified Member: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, company name, and license number to get verified.
We’ll also be handing out special badges to Community members who show continued support for our community or always lend a helping hand. You’ll also be able to easily see Partners, our Support team, and other valued members of the Trivantis team.
- 2016 Lectora User Conference Presenter
- Trivantis Community Advocate
- Trivantis Community Junior Moderator
- Trivantis Partner
- Trivantis Support
Be sure to keep checking the site throughout 2016, as we’ll be introducing new badges.
To view the badges you’ve earned head over to your profile and access the Achievements tab.