Ready to get results with performance support? In this free webinar, Jane Hart shared how you can move beyond instructional design skills to performance management and support—by using bite-sized, just-in-time content.
Jane Hart is an international speaker and writer on modern approaches to workplace learning and Founder of the Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies.
In this session, Jane discussed:
- Trends in modern authoring
- Insights on providing resources and bite-sized content, such as video, screencasts, or text instead of courses
- How to support content personalization
- How to increase interactivity in your performance support tool or job aid
- How to create mobile-friendly resources