With Lectora Online, you can link your GoAnimate account and export your videos directly from GoAnimate into a Lectora Online title. GoAnimate enables people to produce a wide range of custom animated videos–from scratch–in the cloud–using drag-and-drop tools.
To export GoAnimate videos for use in Lectora Online, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to Your Videos from the Your Account option in GoAnimate
- Select the video you wish to export
- Scroll down and from the Export section, select the Export to Lectora button
- Enter your Lectora Online login info and select Connect
- Select which output you want to export your video to (the conversion process can take between a few minutes to a few hours)
- Select the Watch on Lectora option (this will open Lectora Online in a new tab; log in if prompted)
- Create a new title or open an existing one
- In Lectora, click the Insert option and select the Video drop-down
- Select the Media Library option
- Make sure you are in Shared Media and select the video you want to insert
- Press the Select button to insert the video
Check out these helpful videos in the GoAnimate University: https://support.goanimate.com/hc/en-us/sections/200918030-Courses
Not already using GoAnimate? Check out their website for more information and to start a free 14-day trial. Packages start as low as $39 a month.