Your Lectora® Inspire maintenance gives you access to three great libraries from our partners at eLearning Brothers. These are:
Before you can take advantage of these tools, you will need to first set up your login credentials. You can use existing credentials, or you can create a new account. The easiest way to complete this setup is to follow the prompts within Lectora. You will see this during your installation (around the time when you’re registering your product), and on the Inspire Tools menu.
You can also follow the instructions below:
First, create your login credentials. (If you already have credentials from eLearning Brothers, even if it’s for the free library, use your existing credentials and skip this step.)
- Go to https://member.elearningbrothers.com/subscribe/lectora-user-creation.
- Enter your basic company information and create a password for your account. Your ID will be your email address.
- These credentials will work both inside Lectora and in your browser, at https://member.elearningbrothers.com/.
- You will need to log in within Lectora before you can access your libraries.
Next, just open Lectora Inspire and log in!
- The login screen is on the Inspire Tools tab on the right, or under File > Lectora Preferences > Inspire Tools.
- Logging in with Lectora Inspire will sync your Lectora maintenance package to your eLearning Brothers subscriptions.
- As you renew maintenance each year, your eLearning Brothers subscriptions will automatically update.
These instructions apply only to Lectora Inspire 16.1.0 or higher. If you are using an older version, please either upgrade or request assistance from the Lectora support team, so we can complete this registration for you.
The eLearning Brothers tools are only included in Lectora Inspire 12 and up. If you want to upgrade your license of Lectora Inspire, or if you’d like to switch to Lectora Inspire from Lectora Publisher, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!