Why not try out Lectora Online? You’ll get all of the desktop publishing features of desktop Lectora, but you can access it from your browser – whether on a PC or a Mac. You’ll also have access to additional collaboration and project management tools, reviewers, access by roles, shared titles, versioning, and more.
I would use a combination of the suggestions above. Here are the steps I would follow:
1. Add the FIB question and enter all of the words you’re looking for in the Correct choices table. Select Correct Answer Includes ALL answers. Specify any feedback, and click OK to add the question.
2. Select the resulting Entry Field on the page and modify its properties to Initially Hidden. Then move that entry field out of the way on your page.
3. From the Test & Survey Ribbon, add as many Entry Fields as you need.
4. On the Submit button, add an Action: Modify Variable > Set Equal To > and then select the pop-out arrow to open the advanced editor. In there enter: VAR(Entry_0001), VAR(Entry_0002), VAR(Entry_0003), etc. – this is the format the Question will be looking for, so make sure you’ve got the commas and spaces in there.
5. Then add a Process Question to the button.
What you’re basically doing is tricking out the question by hiding the one entry field and then populating the question’s variable value manually by adding each of your custom entry field’s variables. Hope this helps!