Is the next button hidden on that page when it shows?
And is there a specific condition set to show the button?
What version of IE are you using?
What browser do the users that succesfully can continue use?
Any IE users among them? And which version of IE they use?
Are the IE users that can continue also inside your corporate network or outside?
A few questions that might define the issue. Firewall, version of IE, IE-addons, IE-compatibilitymode are a few of the things im thinking of.
You could run a test outside your corporate network to see whether its the network itself that somewhere limits it.
Not sure whether there are secure or delicate elements in the course, but if you can share it, i gladly take a look into it.
At some point in the quiz a variable needs to be set, so the LMS ( Learning Management System ), MyLearning in your case, knows the course is completed. You have to check whether that variable is defined and set in your course, to ensure it will indeed send the complete/incomplete status to the LMS.
Next version with 5 audios in it. Works as i thought it would. Slight changes needed on the previous one
– in the ag_updateMedia group:
– mediaToPlay incrementing the variable instead of setting it to a fixed num
– resetting Max_Reps to 0 to ensure when a audio has played 3 times, it can do the same with the next audio
Do replace audio3, 4 and 5 with your own shorter version… just picked 3 audio files i quickly found.. way too long for proper testing 😉
Minus i just noticed with my longer audios also is that due to the fact you loop Grp_LoopMedia01 after 5 secs..my newest audio ( 3,4,5 ) only play once, because they are longer then 5 seconds. Gonna think of a way to trigger the loop in another way…
Allthough this works swell, i am gonna try to dynamically change a variable and try ‘Change Content’ on audio…
So some alternatives available soon….
You might wanna check IE compatibility mode. On several LMS i encountered that for some reason the IE compatibility mode was lowered to a older version of IE ( below 10 ) then a lot of Lectora’s functionality didnot work anymore. Only thing that confuses me, is that for some users it does work and for others not…so what are those doing differently ?
Whereas the data a Lectora.awt is based upon, has this option. I managed to create scripts that auto-generate a Responsive ( 4 views ) .awt based upon a PSD that give the user/designer the option to either keep original Lectora scaling or use a custom scaling percentage. The .awt it generates is fine. At the moment working on a preview option for the designer so he sees how it will end up.
A early version i showed on Luc2016. Then it was limited to 1 page. Now my toolset autocreates a complete fully responsive course from a PSD.
I do think this version fits your needs nicely. Using ‘Change Content’ on a generic audiofile. So you have 1 audioplayer in your project and it gets filled by the next ones in line depending on variables. In fact i did use OnDonePlaying here, because that way also audios longer then that predefined 5 secs in your previous one get played 3x.
Lectora file in my opinion is nice and neat. Any decent developer should have no problem finding their way in this one. You need to make sure your audios end up in the media folder. I did by importing them to stage and then removing them…