This is what I got from Customer Support. There was an issue in v16.1 and v16.1.1 where certain machines did not fully update and add the new test buttons in the product. This was addressed in the v16.1.2 release. If you are still using v16.1.1, then you may need to update to at least v16.1.2 to get the buttons. I viewed your content in the latest build of Lectora, v16.2.1, and it displayed correctly once I went into the test, deselected the test results option and then added it back. I would recommend updating to v16.1.2, removing the test results option in the test properties and then adding it back to see if that resolves the issue for you. It started working after that.