Don’t Forget! Maintenance Starting Monday, November 2nd!
Please Pardon Our Dust!
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new eLearning ROCKSTARS Community on Thursday, November 5th!
What You Should Know
Credentials and Profile
- Your username, email address, and profile will be ready in the new community;
- You will need to create a new password in order to post to the new community;
- Your profile will sport one of our new default avatars (yes, we have a variety available!) and you’ll be able to update with your own image.
- We’re kicking off our new community with a rocking contest!
- You can enter for your chance to win one of three gift cards (and inaugural bragging rights).
- Limit one (1) entry per member. Winners will be picked by the eLearning Brothers ROCKSTAR Community team!
We look forward to seeing you in our new community. In the meantime, please pardon our dust as we undergo maintenance to make it happen! The community will be available in a read-only mode from Monday, November 2nd through Wednesday, November 4th as we start the transition. Please note that while you are unable to post during that time, you will be able to read through previous posts to the community. If you are in need of help with your eLearning, don’t forget to visit our Knowledge Base at: https://knowledgebase.elearningbrothers.com/ and if you need immediate assistance, please contact our Customer Success team by submitting a Support ticket at: https://knowledgebase.elearningbrothers.com/submit-a-case-to-customer-solutions.
Once maintenance is complete, we’ll notify you to let you know how to access and update your password in the new community!
Thank you for your patience and for being a part of a fantastic community. We’re thrilled to be able to take your eLearning to the next stage and for you to become eLearning ROCKSTARS!